Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Little Gym

Kaitlin's finale class was in the middle of June. During her final class Sarah and I were able to go into the gym room and watch exactly what she had learned over the 4 months of gymnastics. We switched to a non parented class at the end of March and she took off. It was so adorable she would come home and do her routine. I just loved watching her learn a new skill and grow from being with out me. Off course Sarah was over the moon to be back in the class too and enjoyed some playing herself on this last day. Warming upRoutine on the balance beam...she even did a somersault on it. So brave.
Waiting for instructions from her teachers, although she knew the whole routine well she always looked to the teachers for help.SomersaultingHorrible picture, so blurry, but she was just so shy and I think this picture captures that. I so see myself in her.Getting her medalMom look what I got, so proud of herself.And her whole classMy little gymnastKaitlin's favorite teacher Ms.Nichole!
And here's a video too. Sorry if it's really shaky.





No comments:

Post a Comment