Thursday, July 28, 2011

Canada day....yahoo

So from the title post you all know now how far behind I am with my blogging. Blame it on me taking too many pictures, but then that's a good thing. This family will never be short on memories to look back on.
HAPPY CANADA DAY.....shouts Kaitlin. She was so thrilled about this special day. Was giddy for the parade. The four of us walked the 7 (or so) blocks to the best seats in the house for the big day parade.
When we got to our spot Kaitlin and Jemahl walked a few more blocks up to Safeway to get my poor pouring over stuffed nose some Kleenex (you'd think for someone who has extremely horrible seasonal allergies would remember to grab Kleenex before heading out the door...urg). Sarah and I hung out running on the grass and meeting a few new little friends. Jemahl and Kaitlin soon came back with relief for my nose and a bag of chips (now a BIG time Canada day tradition). We pigged out on the chips, made another cute little friend and the parade began.
Dogs, horses, floats, bubbles, candy tossed at us, music and fun followed. Sarah was two handed waving at all the floats and participants in the parade. She was just to adorable! New little friend....they even shared her blanket and chips. But bad me, Canada day and no red. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment