Thursday, September 15, 2011

Family movie night

I have never liked plopping Kaitlin and Sarah in front of the tv. There are so many other things to do. However this is something different. Family movie time. I'm not against tv. I myself like watching a few hours to relax in the evening so I do allow the girls to watch a couple shows a day, but I prefer them to keep busy with toys and discovering things outdoors.
We popped some popcorn, sat down and watched our first movie together as a family. The Wild, a movie about a little lion cub and his dad. They get separated and the father goes to search for his son and faces fears of his own. It was a cute movie...made me laugh out loud a couple times.
It will probably be a new family tradition... so many new things to discover and do as the girls grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment