Thursday, September 15, 2011

Changes

Monday til fridays have changed. On tuesday, September 6th I started working again. I have officially opened up my dayhome.
I currently have a 9 year old girl and 7 year old boy coming into our home. They are great kids and are very welcomed in our family. They arrive in between 6:30 and 7:00 for breakfast and a little bit of playing and then we walk a couple blocks to there bus stop. The girls love the short walk first thing in the morning with their new friends.
It's really a great excuse to get the girls up and going first thing. The day has just become more scheduled and yet relaxed at the same time....this is a good thing in our home.
After school we walk to the bus stop again to pick them up after school and have a few hours of play before Jemahl comes home.
After taking a few pics of our 2 new friends I will post again.

(The above picture is off Sarah as we are walking out the door leaving for the bus stop.....and to let you all know, Sarah informs me every time a bus drives by....just like she does with trains. A new fascination? I think so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment