Sunday, January 23, 2011

Testing, testing!

My beloved Olympus camera has sadly taken it's last picture. Even after several attempts to fix it with some tape and super glue (by Jemahl), but that did not go over so well. I have spent more then several weekend naps driving around and looking for the perfect camera for me. Yesterday, I bought a Canon PowerShot. Although I wasn't sure at first I am happy to say I am enjoying my new camera. Here are some of the test shots......This morning


I prepared some fruit for Sarah this morning for breakfast. Blackberries, blueberries and raspberries (her favs). I usually pull the high chair away from the wall....well today I forgot. Tsk, tsk. I make some toast and a minute laster turn around to see the wall being a art canvas. So, I finish preparing breakfast, call Kaitlin to the table and we all sit down to eat. Kaitlin see's the "art" work of Sarah's and runs to the living room to grab a wipe and continues to clean up Sarah's mess.....all while I sit at the table and eat my breakfast. NICE!
Can you see her art work!Kaitlin and daddy colouring. Love the smiles....and love the fact that Jemahl is in a picture. Don't ask why...she just didn't want her shirt on.Sarah enjoying her Karen Katz booksStill waking up from nap and playing with the recycling....ode to sticky hands!A little blurry....ah this camera has a child/pet function....AWESOME!Climbing the stairs! She's a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment