Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kaitlin and Sarah meet Leah

On Saturday, July 7th the girls were tucked into bed like any normal night.  I sat down with Jemahl too watch some tv and just didn't feel right.  After relaxing all day this was surprising.  I felt dizzy, had shouting pain up my foot, lots of swelling and my legs were very sore so Jemahl and I drove into Calgary while my mom stayed with the girls.  When we got to the hospital I was sent to a triage room and was assessed by doctors.  After hearing that my ob doctor was thinking I would not go past 37 weeks, which was just hours away my nurse started me on an IV and I was told in just several hours I would be sent to the OR.  The following pictures are of Kaitlin and Sarah seeing their little new "sis sis" Leah for the first time when Jemahl came home to share the news.  I love the look of love and excitement they have. 


 A day later they had the chance to meet Leah in person.  YAY!  Kaitlin and Sarah are so in love with little Leah.  They shower her with kisses and love helping with diaper changes.  They are gentle, caring and very motherly to her.  Leah loves staring up at them and I know they will be best friends for life sharing many memories and adventures together over the years.  I look forward to being a spectator, mother and friend to my 3 girls.  Our family is complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment