Saturday, July 7, 2012

Excuse me for not posting in over 3 months.  Today at 37 weeks I sit in a quite house.  Jemahl has taken Kaitlin on a special "date" at the Stampede.  My mom is also visiting trying to help me with final things and letting me rest up before this next little girl comes....If only letting go of everything was easier for me and I could except help in every area.  Sarah is out with my mom at the moment on a special "date" also. Yes, the house is quite.  It's nice...it's a treat.  I usually run out to get my me time so this is different and I'm enjoying it.  I'm not running around trying to get the walls scrubbed or folding laundry that has been forgotten in the dryer for 3 days.  I'm RESTING.  Ha ha, like that will happen ever again, but I am enjoying it!
Since my last post my sister has become a mommy herself to the sweetest little girl ever!  Emilie is such a delight!  When I met her for the first time at 4 days old she was already smiling.  I love our visits and so look forward to seeing her grow up.
Things have been a little bit different with this pregnancy.  BUSY...I have barely slowed down to take a picture of myself being pregnant.  Yesterday, Jan came over to do a little photo shoot of the baby belly and in just less then a week I will probably be holding this baby in my arms and my family will be complete.  This pregnancy has been so uncomfortable.  With carpal tunnel my hands are constantly numb and I have had issues just doing little things like picking up a pencil and stirring noodles in a pot. Swelling, dizziness, some chest pain, frequent ultrasounds and appts and just getting up and down have made this pregnancy difficult.  But with that said, I wanted things in this pregnancy that I didn't get to experience when being pregnant with Kaitlin and Sarah and am thrilled that I have.  So it makes it easier knowing that this is my last pregnancy, my last baby and that yes my family is complete when I bring this baby home!
Kaitlin and Sarah are thrilled about the baby coming.  For the last 2 months our living room has been set up as a baby room.  Tucked in a corner Kaitlin has a baby bed, with a bassinet, chair, bottles, piles of baby doll cloths and stroller.  Oh and about 9 dolls.  It has over taken the living room so each day I try to take a few pieces away a put them downstairs in the playroom where they belong.  But as soon as Kaitlin comes down from quite time she notices and will let me know her displeasure. Her favorite baby, baby Sarah goes with us everywhere.  She was actually in Kaitlin's tummy and came out just shortly after Emilie was born.  Sarah also had a baby in her tummy and she recently became a mommy too.  They have been included in many appts and preparing the baby room.  I can't wait to see these precious girls with their new sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment