Monday, March 14, 2011

It's picture time

Playing outside this morning with the chalk. Sarah only put it in her mouth once. I took pictures of the drawings, but somehow they didn't get downloaded before I deleted them. Sarah liking her carrots...hmm good!

Watching gymnastics on tvLaughing with daddySO serious!Playing doctors. See this next one.....show me your teeth...Ahhhh!Puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles. She's doing them all on her own!My silly Sarah. Smiley Kaitlin"NO mommy, no more pictures." Silly hat SarahSome fun out in the snowWe had some cake...food messes just make me laugh. So messy!Rosy red cheeks, still getting better.I use to throw Sarah's food on her high chair tray and she would attack her food. We have stopped using the tray now and she has been using aplate and cutley for awhile now. Such a big girl!BIG blue eyes and big smile! How can you not love her!?!Again smiley...and how can you not love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment