Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wow, doll house!

We celebrated Christmas with "The Morgan's", my mom and dad, sister and brother in law, brother and sister in law early. It was a great to all be together.
For a month prior to this day my mom and dad were kept busy building a doll house. Wow, did it ever turn out AWESOME! It's really crazy what one can do with their hands. My dad was the constructor and my mom helped with the finishing. Hours upon hours of work will be enjoyed for a very very long time.
Kaitlin and Sarah love there doll house! Christmas and birthdays have brought more furnishings so I will get around to taking some more pictures and showing you all just how much fun this little gem is! Even I get into it arranging the furniture and playing with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment