Thursday, February 2, 2012

On her own

Alone and entertaining herself is one of Sarah's new little skill. Many times I will have to look on all three floors of the house before I find Sarah. The other day she was being naughty (by the way - my favorite word right now describing the girls BAD attitude), screaming, pushing and just plain unpleasant. I put her up in her room and told her she needed to read stories and calm down. I went to the basement with Kaitlin and Brock turned on the monitor. She was whimpering around for a few minutes. Then started reading and then I heard her little voice singing "Jesus loves me". I melted. A few minutes later I went up to release her. She did not want to come back down. Kaitlin went up to get her.
How is my 2 year and 2 month old this independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment