Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wanna see what I got?

My extreme couponing has officially begun. I have a good stack of coupons. Thanks to save.ca, brandsaver ( p and g), go couponing, right at home and I one more great Canadian site that has completly left my mind right now. Then there's my favorite. Canadian couponing on facebook and savealoonie.ca. Oh. how I love that you save me money and make it so easy and in way less time, although yes extreme couponing does take up some time this site makes it so much easier. All of these have got me saving and I must say I'm doing pretty well for a beginner.
For my first purchase I got:

Oasis juice 1.75 L
Sun Rype Fun bites
Green Works cleaner toilet bowl
Green Works cleaner all purpose
Green Works glass cleaner for all surfaces
Fantastik all purpose cleaner x2
Aveeno daily lotion for baby x2
Crest toothpaste
Lever 2000 3 bars
Fresh strawberries 2lbs
and not pictured Royal toilet paper 12 MEGA rolls, lemonde mix and sliced fresh mushrooms.

After a few price matches and a handful of coupons
= $33.14

Basically I paid for the cleaners, toilet paper and the lotion. Yay, me!




No comments:

Post a Comment