Thursday, August 11, 2011

Concert time

Jemahl got me tickets to the Katy Perry concert for my birthday present. Yay, so much fun! Can you see Janell's excitement.....Katy Perrrrrrrry!
We had pretty good seats, but it's always awesome when the stage comes at you and you have a really high zoom camera.Katy's shout out to Calgarians, in a cowgirl hat at Stampede time. The concert was beyond my expectations and I now have a new favorite song. So fun! After the concert we slowly made our way to the grounds...I say slow because it was so so busy. We walked through the dream house (yep that would be a dream) and as we were walking through it started pouring. What's stampede time without rain. We hide out for awhile and then braved it and went on a few rides. Wheee!Aside from a walk to a ctrain station and then to stand in a full, stinky and loud train (again stampede time) for far to long, it was such a GREAT late afternoon and evening with my sister and sister in law. Memories forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment