Friday, December 17, 2010

Changes

Back in August Jemahl went into work and was pulled aside and asked if he would consider taking a different job. He came home that day and told me. I jumped all over the idea. He says Wait...it's a pay cut. Well that did nothing to change my mind since I knew how he was not enjoying his job and debating on a new career path.
Since the beginning of September Jemahl has been working as a service advisor instead of a mechanic (or what he often called himself, a grease monkey).
He comes home much happier, not frustrated over a job he had trouble with and clean too. His hands are so soft and not scratched up anymore...he's gonna hate me for saying that.
On his first day he was answering phone calls and working on his own after just a couple hours of training and has only done better and better everyday. In fact he has passed the highest numbers and is complimented often by other people he works with. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment