Saturday, October 16, 2010

My uh ha moment

This is me. I have gotten the "your so young and you have 2 children." I DO feel so young. I don't know how Im married now and have two little girls. I feel like a little girl myself. But then I took this picture and looked at it close....I am not a little girl and in this picture I do not look so young. I look my age. I look exhausted..hence the big black circles that I call bags under my eyes, and oh my goodness laugh lines all over...or are they wrinkles...but you know what I am completly happy with how I look. And sometimes I even go far enough and think I LOVE the way I look. Im not being self centered, but just real. And Im okay.....yikes.... looking forward to getting older and the many things that I will learn, discover and go through as an individual, a wife and a mother. And isn't Sarah just the cutest too. Im such a lucky "lady" to have 2 loving, great and adorable girls and the best husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment