Monday, October 18, 2010

Autumn at the park




Let me explain this next picture. I wanted to get a picture of BOTH Kaitlin and Sarah lying down in the leaves and Kaitlin insisted on helping out, although not so gently.

I love the look of fallen leaves....and as a comic I read long time ago says "crunchy just like chips." Hmm, I love chips.
Sarah discovering leaves in many ways. Touch, smell and taste. Pure joy...I just love Kaitlin's excitment in this picture!Sarah had some fun playing on the playground too. She climbed up and enjoyed sticking her fingers in the holes and peeking down to the bottom.Big smiles for mommy, so excited and lovin life at the park.Do you see her face here...so happy!Digging in the leaves and being such a cutie...Today Kaitlin, Sarah and I walked to the park for some fall time fun playing at one of our community parks. It was a breezy cool morning so we wore our winter jackets...however the sensitive Kaitlin found her last years jacket "too tight". We all had fun swinging, sliding, running, playing in the leaves and just being kids. Including me!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with the leaves... And by the way, you do look young. I have 3 daughters myself (6, 4, and 17 mo) So i know a bit of how you feel. I'm going to follow your blog, because I like to read blogs from moms going through some of the same things I do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete