Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sarah is already THREE months!

Wow, how did that happen. Sarah is 14 weeks today! It feels like I just brought her home yesterday. Time has sped by. At birth she weighed 6lbs 6 3/4 onz and yesterday at her 3 month check up she was 12 lbs.

Sarah is a happy baby ready to give you a smile, coo, goo, oooh and of course her favorite purgh (you know that sound when you put your lips together and breath out) but when she does it she spits out bubbles...I can hear you saying aww as I type. Hahah! And I bet your laughing at me cause you can see me blowin the bubbles too.
She is a champ at breastfeeding and although I want her to stay my little baby forever I am looking forward to feeding her, her first solids and seeing her reaction.
She loves playing with link rings that dangle down in front of her, books, songs and of course playing with her sis sis and me will always put a smile on her face.

On the weekend she loves spending some special time with daddy, but in the evenings we are struggling with spending some time with daddy....what can I say she really doesn't like it when I leave the room. Daddy is trying hard to find ways to entertain her and soothe her when I am busy.

Oh, and Sarah has decided that it's time to sleep all night long. For almost 3 weeks now she has been sleeping 10 - 12 hours. Wow...how awesome! Hope I don't jinx it!

No comments:

Post a Comment