Thursday, April 5, 2012

One of a kind

Kaitlin LOVES playing by herself and is so imaginative and UNIQUE. Here she is playing mommy and helping her teddy bear and baby go down the slide. See her attire! Yep, she is unique.
She had a Hawaiian day at school on this day and since I remembered about it last minute that morning I looked in my drawer for something beachy for her to wear. She went to school wearing a waves tank top, skinny tights and my old sarong. It was a very interesting outfit, but totally suited her.
Now here comes the silly part, as soon as she walks in the door off goes the cloths. She always wants to be naked. She would correct me though if she were to read this...."I'm not naked. I'm wearing panties." There was no way I was gonna let her outside naked so she kept "mommies shirt on" and added her jacket then snuck outside. Little booger. Such a sense of style...

No comments:

Post a Comment