Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Jingle Mingle

When Jemahl and I were in kindergarten my mom took a picture of me sitting right beside Jemahl on the bus during a field trip. Well see Kaitlin in the purple and the blonde little boy right behind her in the red sweater vest. Her little pal Jaidyn. ;) Guess I have plenty of years to see if she will follow in my foot prints of first time love!The last day of class in December was a special one. The kids in Kaitlin's preschool put on a little Christmas concert and called it The Jingle Mingle. As soon as she walked in the room full of parents, she was a bit shy. She actually stopped right in the doorway, but soon she saw me, waving my arms madly and grinning ear to ear.
For the rest of the show she was ON. She sang the songs, played her instruments (I think she loves making music) and talked in between all of the songs. She was a joy to watch! Santa Clause even came to hand out a special gift from all of the teachers. Off course Kaitlin had to announce that she was scared of Santa.
I just LOVED it. Pretty sure you will too when you see the videos (I laugh my way through every time I watch these clips...so don't feel bad if you do too.) So this is the post that has sent me into a HALT on blogging. I have tried to post 2 videos of Kaitlin at her concert 4 different times. Each time I start when the girls go down for nap and hours later the stinkin video has still not uploaded. Err. I say to often "stupid computer". Well maybe with this blog posted and out of my edit folder I can get back to REALLY blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment