Friday, February 25, 2011

Speak your mind

I am shy...always have been. I kinda let people push me around. Walk on me and make choices for me. Why? Isn't that horrible. I have to speak my mind. When Sarah was admitted into the hospital, shortly after she was taken off of the oxygen. I did NOT think she was ready for it to be taken off. Yet I didn't say anything.
Sarah and I were in isolation and I didn't feel right just leaving her in the room on her own. I went without eating lunch that day...why didn't I say anything?!?
After being in isolation for 6 hours and bored of looking out the window I asked for some toys. The nurse brought 2 books and one toy in. Wow...so much for a stimulated toddler. But then why didn't I say something.
This was just one day and other days are much like that day. Arghhh....something I need to work on. I don't need to please everyone I need to take care of myself and my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment