Friday, September 10, 2010

9 month BIG girl Sarah

As you have seen Sarah is standing with support....and lovin it too! Well this week she has been movin alot more. Kaitlin never learned to properly crawl as a baby. She did this amputee bum scoot crawl type thing and so I thought when Sarah started this I would have none crawling babies. I was wrong....Sarah is crawling...on her hands and knees, tummy of the ground. Whohoo! But now I need to have spotless floors, not so easy with a messy do it yourself 2 and 1/2 year old.
This week Sarah also started WALKING with me holding her hands. Yay...she is lovin it and will go from one end of the house to the other in mere seconds. I love how she trys to chase Kaitlin.
I am just so proud of my baby! I will try to post some more pictures soon and maybe even a video of her walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment